Tuesday 27 May 2014

The Archtops

Dress - H&M
Boots - New Look (sale)
Socks - Primark 

Last weekend Dan and I took a little trip to Southend to watch our friends band "The Archtops" play. The weather was glorious and balmy when we left so tights and a coat weren't even considered...but at the seaside it was frigging ARCTIC and super windy so in hindsight it might have been a wise idea to wrap up!

If I'm honest, H&M may have been partly to blame for my lack of common sense and warm clothing. I picked up this little jem of a dress for £14.99 the other day and with it's chunky stripe print, shift shape and high neck it was too beaut to hide...

The gig was amaaaaaazing and we had the best night ever. There are no words for how musically talented those boys are, they had everyone up dancing and singing along in no time! They're playing a couple of wicked dates over the Summer so if you're at all interested, do check them out HERE.  

T x

Thank you so much to all of you who voted for me in the Company Blogger Awards! It means so much to me and I love you alllllllllllllllllllllllll. Voting has closed so now I guess we just have to wait and see what happens!
x

6 comments:

  1. The dress is so simple but looks gorgeous!
    boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk
    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Your dress is so so pretty x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your dress<3 simple and stylish

    have a lovely friday!

    kelpasdiary.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit, h&m do great basics!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LOOKBOOK