Thursday 12 June 2014

Peppermint Penny




Jumper - Topshop
Pleather Skirt - H&M
Plimsolls - New Look
Nail Varnish - Topshop "Venus Fly Trap"

So I realise that I've been a completely useless blogger recently...a thousand apologies...things have been absolutely crazy busy in my work, personal and home life over the last couple of weeks AND then I went to Valencia for a week so I haven't had time to breathe let alone blog, but now I'm back!

This is the outfit I wore for an all day birthday bbq last weekend and I love it! The cropped jumper is the first piece of clothing I've bought from Topshop in foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and, although I have no idea what possessed me to pair it with the least summery item in my wardrobe, I quite like the look of the soft minty knit with the structured pleather.

As it was a bbq heels definitely weren't an option so I threw on my New Look plimsolls. These have been glued to my feet since I picked them up for a bargain £9.99 last week and they're super comfy, perfect for dancing on the tables...but that's a whole other story!

I've got a couple of mega life changes coming up over the next month or so and may be pretty sporadic with my blogging but if you're at all interested to know what I'm up to, please check out my YouTube channel for update videos!

Hope you're all having a lovely week, fingers crossed for continued sunshine!

T x

4 comments:

  1. super:)) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! I'm also loving that nail polish shade at the moment xx

    http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so perfect, that lace trim on your jumper is so cute!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty look! Love that mint top! x
    Julia in Disguise

    ReplyDelete

LOOKBOOK