Saturday 15 March 2014

Laura Ralph





Two Piece - Laura Ralph 
Clutch - gift similar HERE
Shoes - Matalan similar HERE 

If you've seen my recent HAUL VIDEO you may have already seen this amazing two piece I got from Laura Ralph! I've been following her on Facebook for a while, biding my time and waiting for the perfect fabric to appear so as soon as I saw this beautiful grey oriental style print I jumped on it! The price for a trouser set is £35 inc p&p and as they're made to order there's an estimated ten day delivery time...but it's soooo worth the wait!

I ordered my set in a 10 - 12 and the only gripe I have is that the top is a little teeny for my 34DD chest so I would definitely advise sizing up if possible if you're on the busty side. The trousers are perfection and can easily be worn by themselves. They're high waisted, elasticated and suprisingly there's not even an inkling of camel toe! 

Originally I was planning to save this outfit for the perfect occasion but I've had it for nearly 2 months now and I just couldn't wait to wear it any longer! Ideally I'd be toned and tanned...I'm definitely not yet but I still love it and can only look forward to how much better it will look when I am in shape! In summer I want to style it with coloured accessories and a flower crown so you'll definitely be seeing this again. 

Do go check out Laura's Facebook page HERE to see if anything tickles your fancy! I'm already on the look out for a summer short set...

T x

12 comments:

  1. Messy hair make it even more fabulous! Nice outfit :D

    http://ellyseerubin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely amazing! I love co-ords and this is definitely one of my faves! Looks fab on you! x

    http://callmenames.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good two piece ;) x

    www.witty-woman.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely set!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can still win £150 worth of high end skincare on my blog right now! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i'm so in love with matching outfits and this one is so adorable. it looks awesome on you.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm crazy about your two piece set, so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty outfit just love the print perfect for Spring <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this two piece is AMAZING. I've never heard of Laura Ralph but I am definitely going to check out her designs now. Always love discovering a new designer/dressmaker.

    Mags xx

    My latest post ** Head to Toe in Cloud Print **

    ReplyDelete

LOOKBOOK