Sunday 23 February 2014

Tied Up Tight

Coat - Charity Shop
Cardigan - Primark 
T Shirt - Primark 
Trousers - COS 
Boots - Primark 
Bag - Mulberry (gift)





This is what I wore yesterday for a leisurely pub lunch in the sunshine. With the weather being so sunny but cold I really couldn't work out what to wear so decided to layer up with my favourite coat and snazzy new cardigan. 

This cardigan is a dream. I picked it up on a casual trip to Primark for a fiver...five little pounds...yes please!! It's a burgundy aztec print with fluffy texture, perfect for layering up in these colder months. I wore it round my waist Will.i.am. style for most of the day until the chills really did settle in. Be prepared to see a whole lot more of this bad boy as it's shot straight into my staples!

Paired with my breton stripe tee, waxed trousers and Primark chelsea boots this was the perfect outfit for bumming around in the sunshine. I actually filmed myself getting ready and will be posting it on my Youtube channel at some point this week so watch out for that!

I hope you all had an amazing weekend! 

T x 

3 comments:

  1. The waxed trousers are really cool. Love how they're turned up at the bottom

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your style is incredible ♡xx

    ReplyDelete

LOOKBOOK