Wednesday 16 April 2014

Catching The Sparks That Flew From Her Heels





Cropped top - Primark 
Midi Skirt - Primark 
Shoes - FCUK Juines via Ebay
Clutch - Matalan (old)
Lipstick - Topshop "Depth"

A couple of months ago I picked up this amazing rose gold midi skirt from Primark. It doesn't fit well at all but the sheer beauty of it and the teeny price tag (£12) had me sold!

I've paired it with my fluffy cropped jumper and favourite heels of the moment to make the perfect outfit for a night of drinks or dancing! This is actually pretty much what I wore for Christmas Day all those months ago and luckily the pale, girlie colours really suit for Spring!

All the pretty pink sequins and fluffy textures were too much so I had to top the look off with a super dark gothic lip. I've shown this lipstick on my Youtube Channel before and its had really mixed reactions but I absolutely love it! 

Hope you're all having a lovely week and enjoying this amazing weather! Apparently it's due to turn nassssssty for the Easter weekend...good ole England eh?

T x

7 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower, i've just discovered your blog and i love it so much! Your outfit is so gorgeous and i love your dark lip and how you've clashed textures.

    If you have a spare minute pretty please could you vote for me as 'Best Personal Style Blog Newcomer' at Company Magazine's Style awards 2014? It only takes a few seconds and I would really appreciate it! To vote please follow this link: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning! the gorgeous top and skirt work so well together xx

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Just WOW! You look freakin' incredible girl x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic top, skirt and lipstick! You look great!

    ReplyDelete

LOOKBOOK