Thursday 12 September 2013

Harlem Shake



T Shirt - Primark
Necklace - Primark 
Jeans - H&M sale
Boots - Primark



This is a super comfy outfit made up of current "summer" favourite items from ma fave high street hunnies! It's a super comfy look which can be transformed into an Autumn look with the addition of a chunky knit, beanie or winter coat. 

It's come to my attention that every single of one my recent outfit posts have featured at least one item of Primarni finery. I know it's not to everyone's taste, even my own sister hates the idea of cheap/disposable clothing, but my current love of Primark is unshakeable. In my opinion life is too short to save month after month for that dreamy designer piece and personally I'd rather live my life in the fast lane and switch up my wardrobe on a regular basis. 

Primark - for or against? Which side are you on?

T x

2 comments:

  1. I think Primark has had some lovely bits in recently!!! My local store is really rubbish though and hardly stocks any of the things I want from their A/W collections!! I love this look especially the trousers!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is so effortlessly chic! love the outfit as well! xx
    http://asliceofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LOOKBOOK